- Ten-year-olds Tatiana and Krista Hogan are conjoined at the skull and brain
- They can see through each other’s eyes and they even share thoughts
- Each controls her own limbs & can also control each other’s limbs
- The twins have proven wrong their doctor’s verdict of only living for one day
- This miraculous story is being featured in a documentary – Inseparable
Conjoined twins Tatiana and Krista have stunned the world’s doctors by seeing through each other’s eyes. The pretty four-year-old twins have separate bodies but share the same brain and can even see out of each other’s eyes. The girls have conjoined thalamus, the part of the brain that sends physical sensations and motor functions to the cerebral cortex, allowing them to hear each other’s thoughts and see through each other’s eyes.
Though the twins say that they know one another’s’ thoughts and can even take control of each other’s limbs, they have got different personalities. Tatiana is outspoken & chatty, while, Krista is quiet and relaxed. The twins have three siblings: Sisters Rosa and Shaylee and a brother Christopher, also known as Toad.
The twins go to a school and as of September 2017 have started 6th Grade. Though they got academically delayed, they are learning to read, write and do arithmetics.
A CT scan of the twins showed they could never be separated due to the risk of serious injury or death.